Xtrullor - Ichor Xtrullor - Ichor

Gosh im thinking of a battle between life and death,good and evil,...until those growling bass came in haha xD This is just TOO good.

Sheeps vs. Trains Sheeps vs. Trains

Haha you should've named this Space RPG or something!!! I must say,you improved a lot,both of you!!!

DJ-Nitro responds:

Haha thx m8.

Northern lights Northern lights

Wow 14 mins!!! You are pretty awesome,dude.This is so relaxing yet mysterious,REALLY great for trance or house.Btw i wonder did you make this with Fl studio or anything else?

Cursedsnake responds:

FlStudio ftw :3

Undiscovered Planet Prev. (WANNA COLLAB) Undiscovered Planet Prev. (WANNA COLLAB)

I wanna collab!!! Sadly i dont have those Vsts...Anyway my email is hphuc007@gmail.com

Tests Tests

XD It sounds cool in a weird way XD Anyway i like the drum beat.Maybe make a dance song!!!

No Limits No Limits

Sounds cool but some parts sounded weird...Nice song anyway!!!

Lethalix responds:

Thanks! xD

Skyframe - The Dark Web Skyframe - The Dark Web

Lol this is DARK!!! Reminds me of the true horrors on the dark web tho :L

Secret Coin Secret Coin

OMG U GOT FRONTPAGED DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lethalix responds:

For The fourth time! xD

Etzer Screaming (Eighto Edition) Etzer Screaming (Eighto Edition)

Iluminati confirmed :L

Lost Galaxy Lost Galaxy

Well u wanted to try dubstep but unfortunately u failed ;D Dubstep isnt that easy at all xD

Anyway glad you're back dude :P

SpeirMint responds:

This isn't really dubstep, dont know where you got that. Probably the drum rythm, lol. I can't really download anything to expand what I have to make music because my computer is pumped full of viruses sooooooo I only have the basic FL Stuff and no good sample packs. rip :(
EDIT: Downloading FL onto my main computer in hopes of being able to get more plugins, haha :P